Shrine Development is profitable dev shop based in Ferndale, Michigan.
• Our clients include start ups and corporates based in USA.
• Projects span industries such as health care and finance to block chain and travel.
• Our team is distributed across 4 continents. We’re located in USA, Canada, Brazil, Ukraine and South Africa.
• We’re the #1 reviewed app developer in Detroit, Michigan according to Clutch.co’s rankings.
• We work with modern tech such as ReactJs, Node and GraphQL.
Shrine is growing fast and we’re actively looking to hire talented software engineers.
The best way to kick things off is by completing our online application form.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We have an 8-step hiring process:
1. Fill out an online application.
2. Record a short intro video of yourself.
3. Complete a 30 question (5 min) personality test.
4. 30 min call to establish if we’re a match.
5. Coding Challenge – at home in your own time.
6. 1 hour call to review your code.
7. 45 min call with Doug.
8. We hopefully make an offer!
We’re impressed by candidates who demonstrate:
Energy – They bring a positive attitude and love what they do!
Ownership – They take responsibility/accountability and work effectively in a team or individually.
Communication – They communicate clearly and frequently (this is especially important for remote teams).
Delivery – They are great at managing their time and can be relied upon to get things done.
We want to see your code implementation, style and familiarity with the tech.
The Coding Challenge is a simple project which requires you to develop a full stack system. We’ll give you 4 days to complete the project. Some developers complete it in a couple hours while others put in extra effort to stand out – it’s up to you!
Once you’ve submitted your repo, we’ll review the code. If it looks good we’ll set up a video call to ask more detailed questions.
We’re always on the lookout for brilliant people to join our team. Right now, we’re hiring for the following roles: Senior Software Engineer, Front End Engineer.