About Shrine Development
Shrine Development is profitable dev shop based in Ferndale, Michigan.
– Our clients include start ups and corporates based in USA.
– Projects span industries such as health care and finance to block chain and travel.
– Our team is distributed across 4 continents. We’re located in USA, Canada, Brazil, Ukraine and South Africa.
– We work with modern tech such as ReactJs, Node and GraphQL.
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer who is especially interested in designing and developing back end services.
What you’ll do if you join us
– Architect, design, implement, test and deliver scalable products
– Develop back end services using GraphQL and NodeJS
– Operate effectively in a hybrid and geographically distributed team
– Perform code reviews to ensure we’re pushing high quality code to production
– Mentor others in development technologies, tools, and processes
– 5+ years of experience in software engineering
– B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
– Ability to architect high performance / high load back ends
– Capable of implementing and optimizing micro services
– Experience with GraphQL and NodeJS
Nice to Haves
– Previously built font ends using ReactJS
– A basic understanding of Docker
– Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline configuration
– Worked with AWS
– Architected and implemented a serverless system from the ground up
We Love Developers Who Show
– High-quality / rapid delivery – an ability to push the pace
– Collaboration with other engineers and a team player attitude
– High self-efficacy and motivation
– Excellent time management and organization
– Ability to work effectively either independently or as a team member
– Attention to detail and outstanding analytical / problem solving skills
Why Developers Love Shrine
– Escape the “punch the clock” mentality found at big corporations.
– See the impact of your work has on your project, your company, and your community.
– Be part of Shrine’s origin story as we continue to grow our company.
– Get the opportunity to learn cutting edge technologies and use them to create real life applications.