This role is 100% remote forever, and crucial in helping our Enterprise Clients launch and deliver SaaS solutions that are fast, reliable, and secure.
WHO YOU ARE
• Focus on authenticity with everything you do.
• Entrepreneurial (Strives to reach potential, maximum impact, growth mindset)
• Results-Driven and Accountable
• Effective Time Manager
• Ability to Work Effectively Independently or as a Team
• Effective Communicator
• Passionate About Delivering Business Value
• Honesty and Transparency
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Architect, design, implement, test, and deliver SaaS solutions
• Developing in NodeJS and Typescript
• Deploying above technologies to AWS
• Operate effectively in a geographically distributed team
• 7+ years of experience engineering performant and high-throughput systems (NodeJS and Typescript a must)
• You write extremely high quality code and are uniquely productive (we evaluate code in interview)
• You have deep experience working with relational databases at scale (ideally Postgres)
• You have deep experience with major cloud services (ideally AWS).
• Capable of implementing and optimizing microservices without overengineering
• Experience with development in live production environment
Nice to Haves:
• Understanding of Docker and knowledge of CI / CD pipeline configuration
• Architected and implemented a serverless system from the ground up
WHO WE ARE
#1 Reviewed App Developer in Detroit, MI per Clutch. Co’s rankings
$20 Million in funds raised by our Clients.
Markets Served: Healthcare, Financial Services
We are a growing and profitable dev shop (50% Year-Over-Year Growth since 2019), looking for the right person to help us expand our global footprint.
Culture: We experienced first-hand a lack of ethics in this industry and a lack of focus around solving long-term problems for Clients and driving business value. We are energized by changing how things are done in this space and are driven by our core values.
• Friendly Strength – Good Person, Thoughtful, Kind, Helpful, Non-judgmental, Looks out for the greater good
• Master Craftsman – Skilled, Learning Everyday, Client-centered, Impact-focused, High Standards, Business-focused
• Doggedly Persistent – Overcome obstacles, Remove Blockers, High Energy, Follow through, Proactive, Not afraid to get into the mud
• Steady – Measured, No Drama, No Panic, Consistent, Listens and Adapts, Coachable, Keeps Commitments
• Forward Looking – Truthful, See solutions, Sets the Agenda, No Cynicism
Tech Stack: ReactJS, NodeJS, Typescript, GraphQL, AWS, Microservices
What our Employees Are Saying: “Shrine provided a supportive team culture and working environment that afforded me the opportunity to work from home, create a flexible schedule, and partner with industry experts. It was a pleasant surprise to find out the breadth of Clients they partner with on such large scale, cutting edge work.” -Kristin Kanaar
WHY CONSIDER THIS?
• Proven track record of turning great Developers into great Team Members.
• An environment where Ownership supports the team and ensures everyone is energized by the projects they are contributing to
• Mentorship from our Founder, a Software Engineer by trade, that has a passion for developing every team member. The Founder and team will work very closely with this person to sharpen both their technical skills and overall business acumen in a transparent and team-oriented culture
• The opportunity to work on a global scale in emerging markets (from unicorn start-ups to Fortune 500).
• An ongoing investment by Ownership in career growth and personal development, while helping the company build innovative software
• Ownership is constantly looking at new technology and strategic partnerships to stay ahead of industry trends
• Hourly Compensation, open to W-2 or 1099 Status. Flexible Scheduling
• Competitive compensation, creative perks and incentive program, opportunity for rapid financial advancement, health benefits, retirement
Join us on Discord
Why Join the Shrine Team
Shrine Development Discovery Phase Walkthrough