About Shrine Development
Shrine Development is profitable dev shop based in Ferndale, Michigan.
– Our clients include start ups and corporates based in USA.
– Projects span industries such as health care and finance to block chain and travel.
– Our team is distributed across 4 continents. We’re located in USA, Canada, Brazil, Ukraine and South Africa.
– We work with modern tech such as ReactJs, Node and GraphQL.
About the Role
We’re looking to hire a Product Designer to support the UX/UI design of our clients products.
– A strong understanding of interaction design, visual design and user experience (minimum 5 years of experience).
– Experience designing high quality interfaces and experiences.
– The ability to articulate and explain your ideas to other designers, engineers and project managers.
– Able to produce visual mockups using Sketch or similar tools.
– Familiar with prototyping tools such as Invision, Framer or Flinto.
– Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
What you will do
– Sketch out rough interactions and interfaces to help define new features and ideas.
– Iterate on these ideas and build clickable prototypes that can be used for internal reviews and user tests.
– Conduct user tests in the market the product will be used to get input and iterate on the designs and concepts you and the team work on.
– Develop the final look and feel of these products.
– Work closely with engineers throughout the implementation stage to ensure a high level of quality in the final product.
Why Designers Love Shrine
– Escape the “punch the clock” mentality found at big corporations.
– See the impact of your work has on your project, your company, and your community.
– Be part of Shrine’s origin story as we continue to grow our company.